WHY WE’RE SO COOL
EveryoneSocial is a leading employee advocacy and social selling platform devoted to keeping employees informed, creating, and sharing -- no matter where they are working. We are one of the highest-rated platforms in this space and launched our first customers in 2013. We currently have over 100 amazing clients and work with some of the world's largest companies, including Dell, Mattress Firm, IBM, Adobe, ADP, United Airlines, and many more.
We like to do a lot with a little. We prioritize our people and our customers above all else, and we're here to win.
Our team is remote throughout the continental United States. However, we have offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX. In joining our team, you will work with those who carry a deep background and experience growing a product that defines how employees use social media platforms at work.
EveryoneSocial is cash flow positive, and we're growing like wildfire. We are looking for talented people to join our team!
WHY YOU’RE SO COOL
- You’re comfortable engaging with front line teams and C-suite leaders across a diverse, global customer base
- You’re stellar at maintaining and expanding relationships with your customers resulting in extraordinary gross and net retention rates
- You enjoy looking at and analyzing adoption/engagement data. You then leverage this data to drive proactive outreach to your customers and deliver value
- You thrive in collaborative environments, partnering with Account Executives and internal partners to deliver fresh approaches to value delivery
- Thought leadership comes naturally to you, leveraging your experience, product knowledge, and industry trends to quantify your customers' benefits and internal process improvements
- You want to commit yourself to professional growth, surrounding yourself with teammates that hold a high professional standard for delivering client value
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with senior business and marketing contacts in the account to expand engagement with stakeholders across the customer organization
- Be a primary supporter and contributor to all facets of the customer lifecycle, e.g., customer onboarding, change management, professional services, program management, support account executives, and renewals to achieve optimal customer satisfaction
- Produce and execute a comprehensive adoption path showing the current state, target future state with timeline, and an underlying enablement plan
- Establish a metrics framework to realize and measure business value through the use of EveryoneSocial's platform, co-produce a strategic roadmap for transformation, and encourage the adoption of best practices through enablement and governance
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of customer health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a customer can maximize license to drive business benefits
- Create and deliver regular business reviews with the customer to demonstrate the value they are receiving from their EveryoneSocial solution
- 5+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or equivalent in a SaaS company
- Experience in managing renewals, contract negotiations and have experience carrying a quota or retention target
- Strong software implementation project management skills with experience managing multiple, simultaneous customer accounts and deadlines
- Demonstrable experience engaging customer executives and process leaders on business and technology strategy principles
- A high degree of curiosity and a willingness to stretch, learn, develop, and (at times) be uncomfortable
- Ability and willingness to travel Up to 25% of the time (post Covid)
- Dazzling communication, presentation, and problem solving abilities
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Stock options (everyone in our company is an owner)
- Fun and creative workplace
- 3 weeks of paid time off + company and national holidays
- Ability to work remote
- Opportunity to work in a low ego, high impact environment
THINGS WE VALUE (and hope you do too!)
- Individual ownership: We’re a small but mighty team, and we like it like that. We want every single member of our team to contribute to hitting our big goals. If you want to grab the ball and run with it, this is a team you’ll enjoy being a member of.
- Focus on the customer: It's one thing to say you're customer-focused. It's another to be customer-focused. Our goal is to be on the same team with our customers and do what needs to be done to make them successful.
- Collaboration and camaraderie: We want to enjoy our work and the people we work with, and we want to learn and win as a team. If you’re looking to be a part of and contribute towards building a stellar team, this will be a place you’ll enjoy.
Success comes from diversity
Diversity fuels creativity. Diversity brings strength. We value diversity and actively prioritize it when it comes to building our team. We work with customers and users in over 100 countries worldwide who hold different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. This is integral to our success. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.